XLCgo Cell Phone Amplifier for Smart Phones
- Pairs to smart phones using Bluetooth®.
- No more straining to understand on your cell.
- Extra loud (50dB) handset that can be used with your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and/or your XLC expandable family (XLC8, XLC7BT, XLC3.4+ and XLC4) DECT land line phones
- Tone control, boost button and volume control wheel to give you a customized listening experience
- Visual and audible battery indicator
- Extra loud speaker phone function for hands-free conversations on the go
- Use XLCgo with Caption Mate for real-time captioning capabilities
- Hearing aid compatible
- T-coil audio mode
- USB-C charging port for easy charging on the go and a charging cradle for home
- Lanyard, belt clip and car air vent included to make sure you always have your XLCgo available in a convenient location
- Simple, easy-to-use design
- Great for home or travel
To qualify for this FREE cell phone amplifier, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC8 allows you to make calls with and without a landline connection. Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, and enjoy using the familiar cordless phone with your cellphone service. Hear Loud and Clear with digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings for all your phone calls at home – both cellphone and residential. Live slow talk to slow down real-time conversations and to slow down messages on answering machine.
The Alto Plus amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. This 53dB phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing the new industry standards for amplified telephones.The ergonomic volume and tone control is also perfect for those with arthritis.
The SA-40 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with moderate hearing loss.