Loud & Clear and FREE
Eligibility is open to Florida residents with hearing or speech loss. To receive specialized telephone equipment, you must provide proof of eligibility.
FTRI specialized telephone equipment is available at no cost. You must also provide proof of residency with one of the following:
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Identification Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Medicaid Card
- Letter from Social Security with your name and Florida address
If you receive equipment from the program, you will be asked to agree to the Conditions of Acceptance (COA).
Apply for a Free Amplified Phone Now
* denotes required field.** Requires additional information to be submitted during the application process. You will be asked for additional information including proof of residency and hearing loss.