XLC8 Cordless Amplified Telephone
Complete our online application to get your free phone
Or call FTRI at
- Extra loud (50dB) phone with tone control (4settings), boost button and volume control wheel to give you a customized listening experience.
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Live slow talk to slowdown real-time conversations and to slow down messages on answering machine
- Bluetooth to pair to your Bluetooth enabled mobile phones (2) - works with or without a landline
- High contrast Caller ID screen with large font in either English, Spanish or French languages
- Talking Caller ID and talking illuminated keypad in either English or French
- Extra loud, flashing ringer with adjustable tones and voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant for interference free conversations
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm), ex. neckloop
- Tablet accessory for free real-time captioning capabilities (not included)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out (batteries included)
- Expandable with up to four handsets (XLC8HS or XLCgo) - not included
Introduction to the XLC8 (Full Video)
More Free Devices from FTRI »
Alto Plus Amplified Telephone with Caller ID
The Alto Plus amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. This 53dB phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing the new industry standards for amplified telephones.The ergonomic volume and tone control is also perfect for those with arthritis.
XLCgo Cell Phone Amplifier for Smart Phones
The XLCgo pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with moderate hearing loss. Can be used as an expandable handset with the XLC8, and XLC7BT land line phones.
SA-40 Cell Phone Amplifier for Smart Phones
The SA-40 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with moderate hearing loss.