Captioned Telephone 880iB (CapTel®)
- CapTel 880iB Overview
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up And Plugging Everything In
- CapTel 880iB Using Your CapTel 880iB
- CapTel 880iB Contacting CapTel Customer Service
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up with Humanware Brailliant
- CapTel 880i Setting Up With HIMS EDGE Using Bluetooth
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With HIMS EDGE Using USB
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With Freedom Scientific Focus Using Bluetooth
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With Freedom Scientific Focus Using USB
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With HIMS Braille Sense U2
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With APH Refreshabraille
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC8 allows you to make calls with and without a landline connection. Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, and enjoy using the familiar cordless phone with your cellphone service. Hear Loud and Clear with digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings for all your phone calls at home – both cellphone and residential.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The CL-60 amplified cordless phone, boost sound up to 50+dB, features the latest HDS (Hi-Def Sound) technology with Tone Control for crystal clear calls, large display screen with Talking Caller ID, Talk-back keypad, plus 3 speed dial buttons and loud speakerphone option.