Captioned Telephone 880iB (CapTel®)
- CapTel 880iB Overview
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up And Plugging Everything In
- CapTel 880iB Using Your CapTel 880iB
- CapTel 880iB Contacting CapTel Customer Service
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up with Humanware Brailliant
- CapTel 880i Setting Up With HIMS EDGE Using Bluetooth
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With HIMS EDGE Using USB
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With Freedom Scientific Focus Using Bluetooth
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With Freedom Scientific Focus Using USB
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With HIMS Braille Sense U2
- CapTel 880iB Setting Up With APH Refreshabraille
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC3.4+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The CL-60 amplified cordless phone, boost sound up to 50+dB, features the latest HDS (Hi-Def Sound) technology with Tone Control for crystal clear calls, large display screen with Talking Caller ID, Talk-back keypad, plus 3 speed dial buttons and loud speakerphone option.