LeadingAge & FTRI Partnership
FTRI offers a variety of amplified phones—FREE to qualified applicants.
Eligibility is open to Florida residents with hearing or speech loss. To receive specialized telephone equipment, you must provide proof of eligibility.
FTRI specialized telephone equipment is available at no cost. You must also provide proof of residency with one of the following:
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Identification Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Medicaid Card
- Letter from Social Security with your name and Florida address
LeadingAge Florida was established in 1963 as a Florida not-for-profit corporation. We are the only statewide association representing the full continuum of care for seniors. We serve nearly 400 mission-driven communities trusted with providing quality care and services. We promote practices that support, enable and empower people to live fully as they age.
- Our Brand Promise
- Our Brand Promise is simple: Advocate. Educate. Serve.
- Our Mission
- “Expanding Possibilities for Aging”