FLAA & FTRI Partnership
FTRI offers a variety of amplified phones—FREE to qualified applicants.
Eligibility is open to Florida residents with hearing or speech loss. To receive specialized telephone equipment, you must provide proof of eligibility.
FTRI specialized telephone equipment is available at no cost. You must also provide proof of residency with one of the following:
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Identification Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Medicaid Card
- Letter from Social Security with your name and Florida address
Resources and Links
How FLAA Serves Florida
- Professional Lobbying Efforts
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Professional Updates
- Leadership / Liaison with the American Academy of Audiology
The mission of the Florida Academy of Audiology is to represent Florida Audiologists and the people they serve through advocacy, education, and collaboration.