XLC2 Cordless Amplified Telephone
- 48dB amplification
- 90dB adjustable ring volume
- 2.5 or 3.5mm audio output jack
- Memory dial
- 3 Tone settings
- Hearing aid compatible
- Backlit keypad with large buttons
- Powered by AC adapter or battery backup
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC3.4+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The BT914 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with mild to moderate hearing loss.