Find a business in your area
See the businesses that have already become "Relay Friendly." Select your city or the type of business you want to see.
Florida Businesses: Don't Hang Up! Do Business! Sign up here to become a Florida Relay Business Partner
Would you be upset if you tried to call a business and they kept hanging up on you? Thousands of Floridians who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deaf/Blind, and Speech Disabled experience this frustration every day because so many businesses in the State of Florida do not understand how to accept a telephone call from the Florida Relay Service.
Florida Relay is a public service that allows people who have a hearing loss or speech disability to communicate over the phone. A Relay operator serves as the communications link, between people who use specialized telephones and people that use standard phones.
So stop burning up profits and become “Relay Friendly” today! If you answer the phone and hear, “Florida Relay Operator 2679, have you received a relay call before?” Don’t Hang Up, Do Business, because someone is calling you though the Florida Relay.
Sign up now to become a “Relay Friendly” business partner and receive the following at absolutely No Cost:
- Training material for you and your employees
- Advertising on the FTRI website, so that Relay users in your area can contact you.
- Reproducible artwork which can be incorporated into your current marketing plan, such as brochures and fliers.
- A press release to announce your “Relay Friendly” status to the public.
- A certificate to hang up in your place of business.
or are you already a FTRI Business Partner?