XLC7BT Cordless Amplified Telephone
- Digital amplification up to 50 decibels with four (4) tone settings
- Outgoing Speech Amplification up to 15 decibels
- Loud and clear speakerphone in the handset
- Connectivity to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, or one cellphone and one Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Synchronized phonebook up to 1000 records
- Talking Caller ID and Talking Numeric Keypad (English/ French)
- High contrast screen with large font (English/Spanish/French)
- Backlit dial pad with large buttons
- Extra loud, flashing ringer with adjustable ringer tones and voicemail indicator
- Programmable memory button
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup (batteries included)
Specific Phone Features (Videos)
Please click on the links below to review a specific phone feature or watch the full video above. Please note that after reviewing a specific phone feature the video will revert back to the full length training video.
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The Alto Plus amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The BT914 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with mild to moderate hearing loss.