BT914 Amplified Telephone
- Cellphone At Home® allows you to make calls with or without a landline connection
- Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth® phones, headsets or accessories
- Patented Clarity Power™ technology clearly amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB
- Download up to 1,000 contacts from your cell phone via Bluetooth®
- DECT 6.0 interference-free technology
- Adjustable tone control
- Digital Answering Machine
- Loud and clear handset speakerphone
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer
- Ten (10) loud-and-clear ringtones that can be programmed for each line or paired device
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
Hearing aid compatible
Specific Phone Features (Videos)
Please click on the links below to review a specific phone feature or watch the full video above. Please note that after reviewing a specific phone feature the video will revert back to the full length training video.
* Caller ID - You must subscribe to caller ID services through your phone line provider for caller ID to function.
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC3.4+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The CL-60 amplified cordless phone, boost sound up to 50+dB, features the latest HDS (Hi-Def Sound) technology with Tone Control for crystal clear calls, large display screen with Talking Caller ID, Talk-back keypad, plus 3 speed dial buttons and loud speakerphone option.