BT914 Amplified Telephone
Complete our online application to get your free phone
Or call FTRI at
- Cellphone At Home® allows you to make calls with or without a landline connection
- Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth® phones, headsets or accessories
- Patented Clarity Power™ technology clearly amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB
- Download up to 1,000 contacts from your cell phone via Bluetooth®
- DECT 6.0 interference-free technology
- Adjustable tone control
- Digital Answering Machine
- Loud and clear handset speakerphone
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer
- Ten (10) loud-and-clear ringtones that can be programmed for each line or paired device
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
Hearing aid compatible
Specific Phone Features (Videos)
Please click on the links below to review a specific phone feature or watch the full video above. Please note that after reviewing a specific phone feature the video will revert back to the full length training video.
* Caller ID - You must subscribe to caller ID services through your phone line provider for caller ID to function.
The XLC8 allows you to make calls with and without a landline connection. Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, and enjoy using the familiar cordless phone with your cellphone service. Hear Loud and Clear with digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings for all your phone calls at home – both cellphone and residential.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The CL-60 amplified cordless phone, boost sound up to 50+dB, features the latest HDS (Hi-Def Sound) technology with Tone Control for crystal clear calls, large display screen with Talking Caller ID, Talk-back keypad, plus 3 speed dial buttons and loud speakerphone option.