Alto Amplified Telephone
- TIA–4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
- Digital Clarity Power(TM) incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (100 dB)
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft touch backlight keypad
- ClarityLogic (TM) remote diagnostic service programs your phone at the touch of a button
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- TIA–1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
Specific Phone Features (Videos)
Please click on the links below to review a specific phone feature or watch the full video above. Please note that after reviewing a specific phone feature the video will revert back to the full length training video.
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC3.4+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
This corded telephone provides incoming amplification for hard of hearing users without an AC adapter.