A400 Cordless Amplified Telephone with Caller ID
- 40 dB adjustable amplification
- Crystal clear sound quality
- Big button easy-to-read high contrast keypad
- Large screen and high contrast display
- Talking Caller ID
- Talking key pad
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC3.4+ is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
The Alto™ amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss.
The BT914 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with mild to moderate hearing loss.