CL60 Cordless Amplified Telephone with Caller ID
- 50+dB amplification
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word crisp and clear
- Digital Tone Control
- Talking Caller ID with Call-waiting
- Back-lit talk-back keys confirm
- Hearing aid compatible handset
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC7BT allows you to make calls with and without a landline connection. Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, and enjoy using the familiar cordless phone with your cellphone service.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The Amplidect 350 amplified phone has been designed specifically to allow for maximum hearing aid compatibility when used with a hearing instrument in the T position, keeping interferences to a minimum, for a clear sound free of feedback.