Alto Plus Amplified Telephone
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
- Digital Clarity Power™ incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (100 dBA)
- Large tilting LCD display with large font
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft touch backlight keypad
- Three (3) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- One-touch customer support button
- Clarity VoiceAssist talking keypad
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
Specific Phone Features (Videos)
Please click on the links below to review a specific phone feature or watch the full video above. Please note that after reviewing a specific phone feature the video will revert back to the full length training video.
* Caller ID - You must subscribe to caller ID through your phone line provider for caller ID to function.
To qualify for this FREE special phone, you must be:
- A permanent Florida resident
- At least 3 years old
- Certified as having a hearing loss or speech impairment
Or call FTRI at
The XLC7BT allows you to make calls with and without a landline connection. Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth-enabled cellphones, and enjoy using the familiar cordless phone with your cellphone service.
The ClearSounds A400 offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in this well-designed phone. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you definitely know who is calling.
The BT914 pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls and is an ideal solution for those with mild to moderate hearing loss.